Monday, July 6, 2009

Not Me! Mondays


I almost certainly did not forget my son's earplugs and let him happily swim in Secord River this weekend. And, he most certainly did not get swimmers ear. And because I was in a hurry this morning, I most definitely did not make him lay his head on the side of his car seat so that I could administer ear drops on the way to daycare. Nope not me.

I did not lose my prescription glasses in that same river, having worn them on the jet ski.

After being in a squirt gun fight with his Uncle Brian, and getting thoroughly soaked, I did not encourage Jameson to "go commando", so I wouldn't have to find him clean, dry underwear. I would never do that.

Last, but not least, I did not quickly do laundry late last night so that I could wear the same clothes today, because they are so comfortable. Comfort is never a motivation for the things I do... never.

Need more laughs on a Monday? Go to the www.mycharmingkids.net and check out the other bloggers participating in Not Me! Monday!

No comments: