Monday, May 4, 2009

Sandcastles

Amy recently took Hadley on an excursion to buy new shoes for summer. When asked what kind of shoes Hadley wanted, she replied, "I want pink sandcastles". Well, at least the girl knows what she likes...



Here she is asking Amy to use the camera - she's also becoming quite an accomplished photographer...



I can't get enough of this girl!

Thanks to Amy for sending a new picture of Ellery, as well. Is that some red hair, or what?



Ellery sleeps in Amy & Brian's room, in a bassinette; how much longer that will last, I'm not sure. Apparently Ellery is a very LOUD sleeper. I was just talking to Amy on the phone, and could hear little squeaks and sighs. I asked, "Is she eating?", and Amy replied, "No, she's asleep!" I think it's funny, because my pastor, Kathy, used to call Jameson "Squeaker" when he was a baby, because he would do the same thing. I'm certain that in the middle of the night, when the new parents are trying to get their much-needed sleep, the little squeaks are distracting, but they sure sounded nice to me.

As long as I'm sharing, check out the super SWEET Jamo, chilling with a shovel...



and smiling at his mommy...

No comments: