Friday, May 1, 2009

Bursting with possibilities!

Recently we've begun to notice that Jameson is no longer is baby. I know, you're thinking, "Duh, Merritts! He's four years old already!" However, as most parents and grandparents know, the years sneak past, and you are suddenly looking at a teenager. Now, I know there's a big difference between 4 and 18, but it seems like I was just in the hospital bringing Jameson into the world, and now he's skateboarding. And taking photographs.



And that's not all. Amelia is reading chapter books, riding bikes with her friends, and creating music on her Wii. Jameson is planting strawberries, zipping his sweatshirts, and walking the dog. Hadley is picking her own clothes, saying the entire alphabet, and counting in Spanish. And Ellery? Well, she was just born, but I hear she's quite an accomplished eater.

I'm getting afraid to blink, or spend any time away from Jameson. I don't want to go out some night and come home to find that he's away at college. Or getting married. Or having his own little boy.

No comments: