Monday, November 10, 2008

Sweetness

Ok, so Jameson can be a huge pain in the rear. He knows, as most 3-year-olds do, how to push my buttons, and he sure likes to push them! In fact, he got in big trouble last night for yelling at me - I was vacuuming and he didn't like the noise. He was trying to watch a movie in his room, and I was cramping his viewing style. He opened the door to his room and yelled, "STOP DOING THAT!" I don't think I need to tell you how shocked I was. I didn't even have to make him apologize, he could see how angry I was and the "sorry" came right away. Later that evening he got mad at me again. First he said, "You can't come to my Star Wars party" to which I said, "What Star Wars party?". Later he said, "I'm not going to see you the rest of the night, Mommy", and slammed his bedroom door.

On the other hand, Jameson can also be the sweetest boy alive. He often climbs into bed with me in the middle of the night and stays until morning. Saturday morning we woke up together, and he rolled over to look at me. Without a word he put his hands on my cheeks and gave me a big smooch. I said a little prayer right then and there - thanking God for the wonderful gift he's given me.

No comments: