Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Hat Search


Jameson was at Nana & Papa's house the other day (big surprise), and wanted to play outside. It's starting to get pretty cold around here in Michigan, and Papa thought Jameson could use a hat. Out comes the brown Carhart wonder that you see in the picture. I gotta say - he really looked cute in that huge hat - but I'm pretty biased. He's got the front curled up a couple of times so he can see, and the top is about 4 inches from his head...
The next day Jameson went to daycare and told everyone about borrowing Papa's hat. He was very proud!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Cute! I am sure my boys will have carhart hats as well!
You are too funny, Erin. I love supernanny too! However I have been working/too busy to watch her lately! So thank you for the tips! He is probably bored and that is the cause for his rambunctious behavior! :) I will try thr list thing for and leet you know if I am successful as she is!