Monday, September 14, 2009

He didn't even kiss me...

Today was Jameson's first day of school. He's in preschool for the second year, in the 4/5's class. The kid was so excited to start that as soon as the door to his room opened, he was through it and on his way. He didn't say goodbye. He didn't look back. He didn't even kiss me!


I suppose I should be happy that we had a great morning, which included a "first day breakfast" at McDonald's. He was in excellent spirits, and ate three whole pancakes.



On another note, we had a great weekend in Fremont, MI with my grandparents. Jameson loves his G.G. and G.Gpa, but was a little bored. I guess hanging out with his mom and two 80+ year olds is no thrill ride. Anyway, he helped G.Gpa in the backyard (for about 2 minutes), and introduced them to the classic movie for pet lovers, Milo and Otis. Here they are together. I love this picture!


I think it's important to mention that Jamo and I also went to visit Nana's ashes while we were in Fremont. It was a lovely summer / fall afternoon, and the garden was beautiful.

No comments: